- ALU UNIVERSITY ORANGE, CA in Doctor of Oriental Medicine OCT.2007 – MAY. 2009
- SAMRA UNIVERSITY Los Angeles, CA in Master of Oriental Medicine OCT.2004 – DEC.2006
- Chimkorea Cyber Academy Seoul, Korea, Course of Oriental Medicine SEP.2001 – AUG.2004
LIM Acupuncture & Herbs Clinic, Inc. OCT. 2009 – Present
Patima Medical Center JAN.2008 – JULY. 2009
- Teaching the four needle technic, tong master needle technic and one needle technic to student of oriental medicine
- Administered specific therapeutic treatment of symptoms and disorders amenable to acupuncture procedures.
- Reviewed medical histories, physical findings and diagnoses to ascertain symptoms or disorder to be treated.
- Selected needles according to location of insertion.
- Inserted needles utilizing knowledge of acupuncture points and their functions.
- Moxibustion treatment.
- Medical Qi-gong treatment
- Facial needle treatment
- The Initiator course of Traditional Korea Medicine
- The Course of Chiropractic
- The Course of Koryo Hand Acupuncture Therapy
- California Acupuncture Board : AC11832 JULY, 2007
- The Course of Chiropractic #200407022 Chimkorea Cyber Academy 2004
- The initiator course of Traditional Korea Medicine #02-00218 Chimkorea Cyber Academy 2004
- The course of Koryo Hand Acupuncture Therapy #LD653 Koryo Hand Acupuncture Therapy Institute 2004